Description2” Deep Wood Blinds are handcrafted using wooden slats made of lime wood from the Linden tree. A special 4 coat process gives a highly sealed surface to the wood that resists dust and protects against scratches and marring over time. Engineered to control light, reduce heating and cooling cost while adding architectural interest to your home. These 2 inch wood blinds are manufactured by an Industry Partner of the American Society of Interior Designers. As with all of our products, these blinds are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. Proudly made in the USA!
- Available with no holes-privacy option.
- Available as a 2 on 1 and a 3 on 1 headrail option.
- Decorative 1 1/2" cotton cloth tapes available.
- Motorization is available, ideal for those hard to reach windows.
- Wood blind comes with gently rounded slat edges for a sophisticated look.
- A special 4 coat process gives a highly sealed surface to the wood.
- Wood resists dust and protects against scratches and marring over time.
- Upgraded 3” wood crown valance with magnet valance clips is included.
- Top quality 2” wood blinds matching our 2 1/2” Deep Wood Blinds.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 3-coat finish for durabilty
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Minimum width: 8.5"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 10"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Headrail size 2" x 2 1/4" (corrosion resistant).
- Minimum mounting space for inside mount - 1 1/8".
- Flush mounting space required for an inside mount - 3".
- Outside flat mounting space required - 2 1/4".
- Blinds smaller than 13 5/8" wide will have a center tilt only, no lift cord.
- Cloth tape is 1 1/2" wide.
- Blinds ordered less than 24" wide must have split controls.
- Blinds with battery operated tilt cannot have same side controls or be produced as 2 or 3 blinds on 1 headrail.
- 2 on 1 headrail is recommended for shades over 78" wide.
- Outside mounts will automatically come with hold down brackets.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. Oversize fee will apply if requesting valance to come in one piece. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.