Description and Features
Give your windows the look of luxury with the 2" Designer Basswood Wood Blinds. Because they’re made from the best quality kiln-dried North American Basswood, they’ll take your interior design to a whole new level. One of the many fantastic things about these blinds is that cordless comes standard. After all, why pay extra for a cordless lift system when you don’t have to?
Now 100% Cordless! These treatments come with a magnetic valance, which makes it one of the easiest valances to install. All of your paint and stain options for the 2” Designer Basswood Wood Blinds have a strong UV coating. This means this product is protected from sun damage, keeping the colors as bright and vibrant as the first day. If you’re looking for window coverings that are beautiful, high quality, and versatile, these are it!
- Valance is included.
- Paints and Stains have UV coating that prevents sun-damage, protecting the color and beauty for a lifetime.
- 100% kiln dried North American basswood. Visible variations in color, grain, and texture are natural characteristics.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Blinds come with an upgraded magnetic valance for easy installation
Recommendations and Limitations
- Wand Tilt Only
- Headrail size 1 1/2" Height x 2 " Depth (corrosion resistant).
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- All bottom rails will be inverted so as to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle neccesary.
- Product offers an innovative magnetic hidden valance clip system.
- Headrail & slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.
- Minimum mounting depth for inside mount - 3/4".
- Minimum flush Mounting without Valance - 2 1/4".
- Minimum flush Mounting with Valance - 3 1/4".
- Headrail can be made up to 96" wide. Wider windows will need to have multiple blinds installed side by side.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||18" - 192"*|
|Height||24" - 72"|
|Min inside-mount depth||3/4"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||1 1/2" x 2 "|
* Wider widths are available utilizing multiple blinds with one spliced valance covering all the blinds.