Description and FeaturesRich, elegant, and sophisticated, the 1" American Hardwood Blinds will give your home a unique style. Available in 10 colors and stains, the natural, unique grain of the wood will show through and stand out beautifully. The 1-inch slats are perfect for French doors or windows with shallow sills. And because the colors match the 2” and 2 ½” American Hardwood Blinds, you can mix and match your wood blinds and still get the consistent, streamlined look you want.
A 1 ½” valance comes standard, so you can complete the look easily. For wide windows, order 2 or 3 blinds on a single headrail. You can even add a shared valance to visually connect the multiple blinds. These blinds have a magnetic hidden valance clip system for easy and seamless installation. And because they’re custom-made right here in the United States, they’ll get to your front porch quickly, letting you enjoy your beautiful new blinds even sooner.
- Wood blinds come with a 1 1/2" decorative valance.
- All colors match the 2" and 2 1/2" American Hardwood Blinds.
- 1 inch hardwood slat is perfect for doors or windows with narrow sills.
- Confirms with CPSC guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Perfect slat for small spaces
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Color coordinated wand
- Product offers an innovative magnetic hidden valance clip system.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Blinds 12" and smaller in width will have center tilt only, no lift cord.
- Blinds 18" and smaller are only available with opposite side controls, no same side controls.
- Available with wand tilt only.
- As with all wood products, the width of slats can vary up to plus/minus 1/8 inch
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||12" - 96"|
|Height||12" - 108"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1"|
|Min flush-mount depth||2"|
|Min outside-mount space||1"|
|Headrail dimensions||1 3/8" x 1 1/2"|