Game room window treatments can be virtually any window blind or window shade that we offer. It all depends on the purpose of the game room, and the current motif that you are trying to complement.
Cheap blinds maybe the order of the day for your game room. Although SelectBlinds offers extremely competitive pricing, and offers a 150% price match guarantee, our window blinds are not cheap blinds. They are however discount window blinds. There are 3 window blinds and window shades that will allow you to decorate your windows on a budget.
• Aluminum Mini Blinds – These horizontal blinds are available in ½”, 1”, and 2” aluminum slats, and a wide variety of colors, making these durable, discount blinds perfect for any game room.
• Faux wood blinds – Faux wood blinds have the look of real wood blinds, yet are less expensive, more resistant to fading, and will not warp. All important factors when considering window blinds for your game room.
• Roller shades – Basic roller shades get the job done, and are priced to let you shop on a budget. Roller shades are also very easy to install.
Does your game room house a pool table, dart board, card table, or just have that men’s club look to it? If so, we have several options that will fit to a “T”.
• Real wood blinds – Our Designer Basswood wood blinds can be ordered in 2” or 2 ½” slats, making them ideal for the “clubby” style room.
• Shutters – Plantation shutters are a great choice for this type of game room. Standard shutters cover the entire window, and Café style shutters can be ordered so they cover the bottom half of the window, and leave the top half open for constant exposure to the outside.
• Woven wood shades and bamboo shades – The exotic patterns and materials make these window shades an easy choice for nearly any style of game room.