Description and Features
A different solution for your patio or French doors from your typical vertical blinds are our Premier 2” Light Filtering Verticals. Choose from left or right stack to best fit the space in your room. These coverings provide improved insulation with a 2” single cell construction but still give your room a light, warm glow. Even when they are completely closed your room will look open and bright. Additionally, light filtering verticals are perfect for a little added privacy. They can provide all the light without the exposure.
Large 2” pleats with a coordinated headrail create a clean, unfussy look. Give your room the total designer treatment by choosing from 24 solid colors that match to our Premier 2” Light Filtering Cellulars. Now you can finish your whole house with one consistent look!
- Choose to have right or left stack, based on your door or window handle location.
- Handle placement is 40" - 50" from the bottom.
- 2" single cell pleat.
- All rails are color coordinated to the fabric.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside mount height will include fabric height plus headrail. Valance will be 1" wider. Headrail will have 1/4" deduction.
- Inside mount fabric width deduction - 1/4". Height will be 1/2" shorter. Valance will be 1/2" narrower
- Stack will always be approximately 6 1/2" regardless of width.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||
|Min flush-mount depth||