DescriptionThe Good Housekeeping Light Filtering Panel Tracks take traditional vertical blinds to a whole new level. Instead of traditional vanes, these blinds have wide panels, giving them a modern, chic look. Available in 40 designer colors and patterns, you can’t go wrong with these improved vertical blinds. And because they’re backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, you can have peace of mind knowing they’re made from quality materials and they’ll look great in your home, no matter your style.
A 3-inch valance comes standard, and the bottom rails are wrapped in luxurious fabric, giving these blinds an elegant softness. The Good Housekeeping Light Filtering Panel Tracks give you 2 control options. Choose between a cord and a child-safe wand, which is recommended if you have young children and pets in the home. To complete the look, choose either white or brushed aluminum hardware. They’re also made in the USA so they will get to your front door even sooner.
- Choose from White or Brushed Aluminum hardware. Matching fabric insert completes the look.
- Cordless wand control available for added child safety. Wand control must be ordered same side as stack.
- Fabric wrapped bottom rails.
- Panel track system shades are a versatile option to vertical blinds.
- 3" Valance included.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 130"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 144"
- Top Light Gap-Due to the nature of the panel track system, there will be 1/8" light gap between the mounting surface and the panel track. There is a 3/16" light gap between the track surface and top of the panel rail. These can be covered by the valance.
- There will be a 1/2" light gap at the bottom of the hanging panels.
- Inside mounts- There will be a 3/8" light gap on non control side and a 1 1/2" light gap on the control side of the shade.
- Outside mounts- There will be a 9/16" light gap on both the control and non control side of the shade, to avoid gap we recommend increasing the ordered width by 5".
- Made in the USA!
- INSIDE MOUNTING MINIMUM MOUNTING DEPTHS:2 panels side stack-1 3/4 inch, 3 panels side stack and 4 panels split stack-2 1/2 inch, 4 panels side stack and 6 panels split stack-4 1/8 inch, 5 panels side stack and 8 panels split stack-4 1/8 inch
- For Wand control- Standard wand placement is on the left or right stack side on the leading end of the first panel. Specify left stack or right stack-The wand control location will not change.