Description and FeaturesGive your space a flattering glow without compromising your view to the outside with our Select Sheer Weave 10% Solar Shades. They also reduce glare, making them the perfect solution for home offices and home theaters. These solar shades let you enjoy your TV and computer the way you were supposed to – glare-free. Blocking 90% of harmful UV rays, they will also protect your furniture and rugs from fading.
Available in 6 popular colors, like Bronze and Sandstone, the Select Sheer Weave 10% Solars will complement your style and your current décor. Choose between an exposed roll headrail and a cassette headrail. Tie the whole look together with our free fabric-wrapped hem bar and a cordless system or continuous cord loop. These products give you all these style options and still keep you within your budget. Budget-friendly style has never looked so good.
- Available with standard or reverse roll options.
- Available with cassette
- Shades come standard with sewn in bottomrail
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- 10% openness factor for complete view to the outside.
- Shades block 90% of all harmful UV rays.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Polyester/PVC combination
- Optional exposed or fabric wrapped hembar available.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Shades over 96" will need to have the fabric railroaded. Max height becomes 84"
- Shades come with 6 to 10 inches of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Maximum width and height for cassette option is 96".
- Sun control product. Not a privacy shade.
- Minimum width for cordless is 24 1/2 inches. Max width and height is 84".
- Shades will be manufactured with upgraded 1 3/8 inches metal roller for all orders over 72 inches
- Factory deductions: Outside mount will have no deductions on the headrail but Fabric will be 1 1/4 inch narrower than ordered. Inside Mount will have 1/4 inch deduction off the headrail and the fabric will be 1 1/4 inch narrower.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||15" - 144"|
|Height||24" - 108"|
|Min inside-mount depth||2 1/4"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|