DescriptionAs our most affordable solar shade option and one that filters sunlight, reduces glare, and helps insulate your windows, the Extreme Solar Shades will save you money on energy costs. Want to retain your view to the outside without giving up your privacy? The darker the fabric color you choose, the more you’ll be able to see outside.
Not only are the Extreme Solar Shades budget-friendly, energy-efficient, and durable, they’re also easily removable, which makes them simple and quick to clean. Is air quality in your home important to you? Then you’ll love that these solar shades are made with GreenGuard Certified fabrics, so you can be sure they’re blocking outside chemical emissions while being resistant to mold, spores, and bacteria. A healthy home is a happy home, and it all starts with your window coverings.
- Choose from 7 popular colors.
- Exclusive SecureGrip spline fabric attachment system allows the shade cloth to be removed for cleaning and reinstalled with ease.
- Heavy duty aluminum hembar will be welded on 3 sides ensuring lifetime performance.
- Continuous cord loop mechanisms are color coordinated to the fabric.
- Custom made in the U.S.A.
- Fabric is a sun control (glare reduction / heat reduction) fabric and is not a privacy shade fabric.
- Heavy duty cord driven clutch lifting mechanism ensures long lasting performance.
- Heavy duty aluminum roller tubes minimize roller deflection, protecting the shade fabric from wrinkling with use.
- Fabric is GreenGuard Certified ensuring indoor air quality for low emitting products and materials.
- Fabric has a 5% openness factor blocking 95% of all harmful UV rays.
- Select standard roll or reverse roll options. *Reverse roll is not available with fascia.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Privacy Factor: 2.5 out of 5
- Minimum width: 6"
- Maximum width: 97"
- Minimum height: 8"
- Maximum height: 96"
- Minimum depth for an inside mount is 1". Minimum for a flush mount is 3".
- There is a 5/8" light gap on both the left and right edges of the shade to accommodate the installation brackets, cord, and idle end mechanism.
- Fabric deduction on inside / outside mount and continuous cord lift: 7/8" on continuous cord loop side, 1/2" on opposite side.
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Products come with 6-12" of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Deduction for inside mount is 1/8 inch tip to tip.