DescriptionFor a classic shutter look that will keep you within your budget, our Premium Faux Wood Shutters will give your home a beautiful, crisp look and feel. Choose from two classic colors - Winter White or Sandy White. These faux wood shutters are built with a solid hardwood core , which better insulate your windows or French doors. The Thermocore open cell louvers have the highest insulating rating and exceed the US government energy insulation standards. And with fire retardant materials and as a cordless product, you will have peace of mind knowing your family is safe.
Now 100% Cordless! These faux wood shutters have a solid core and a poly resin surface, making them incredibly durable. In fact, they’re guaranteed not to warp or fade, giving you many years of great style. For a no-maintenance, quality product made in the USA, choose the Premium Faux Wood Shutters from Select Blinds.
- Hardwood Core clad in a durable polyresin
- Thermocore Louvers for better insulation
- Fire retardant
- Maintenance free product
- Child safe, no cords
- Guaranteed never to fade or warp
- There will be sizable light gaps when ordering the Standard Frame for inside mount applications. We suggest upgrading to the Trim Z Frame.
- Minimum width: 16"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 16"
- Maximum height: 96"
- Inside Mount Deductions: 1/4"
- 36 inch maximum width for single panel
- 3 inch and 4 inch louver size
- 26 inch maximum panel size for multiple panel configurations.
- For Panels over 62 inches in length, a dividing rail is suggested. For Panels over 72 inches long, at least one dividing rail is required.
- Cutouts are available at an additional charge.
- When ordering adjacent shutters in the same room, to achieve uniform appearance you must specify that all adjacent shutters and their divider rails be built exactly the same height. If the measurements of the shutters differ slightly, apply one of the three options (keeping in mind that adjacent shutters and their divider rails must always be ordered exactly the same height)
1) For outside mounts, increase the ordered height of the smaller shutters to equal the taller shutters.
2) For inside mounts, reduce the ordered height of the taller shutters to equal the smaller shutters.
3) For inside mounts with height differences of ½” or more, change to an outside mount.