Blackout Blinds and Shades are Perfect for Bedrooms and Media Rooms
If you’re looking for blackout shades, SelectBlinds.com has you—and your windows!—covered. We don’t just offer one style of blackout shades. We believe that you should still have style options, and that’s why we provide several different types of blackout shades in a variety of colors, patterns, and designs. Other retailers make you sacrifice style for blackout capabilities, but not at SelectBlinds.
Black-out Bedroom Windows
Blackout shades and blinds are perfect for bedrooms, helping you get your best night’s sleep every night. We even have blackout shades specifically designed for children, including fun designs, patterns, and characters, and they come with the cordless option. If you want more window covering and light blockage, go with outside mount blackout shades.
Blackout Windows For Media Rooms
Want a movie theater-like experience in your own home? Use blackout shades for media rooms. You’ll have the best viewing experience because you won’t have to worry about a glare on the TV screen. Blackout shades are also perfect if you’re working on your computer and you want to limit all distractions around you.
Blackout Liners for Window Coverings
Some of the above shades are specifically designed to be blackout shades. However, some select products need a blackout liner, which can be added to your order during checkout. Without this liner, these products can’t be classified as blackout shades.
With so many design options for blackout shades, it can be difficult to decide which will work best for your home. If you need help deciding, here are your basic style options:
- Honeycomb Black-out Shades. These shades are also known as cellular shades. They offer a multi-layered, cell design that provides additional insulation and noise reduction. They keep your energy costs down and many styles have a cordless option.
- Roller Blackout Shades. Many of our roller shades require the blackout liner, but it’s an easy option to add before you checkout. Roller shades are great if you have children, as they’re easy to operate, and most of the roller shades are cordless. Why not pick a fun pattern to get your kids excited about going to bed with blackout shades.
- Bamboo Shades. For a more contemporary, sophisticated look, opt for bamboo shades with a blackout liner. You’ll get great texture and a unique look for your home. See, having both style and functionality is possible. These bamboo shades fold up just like roman shades, so you can have elegance, too.
- Pleated Black-out Shades. With over 20 colors to choose from for pleated blackout shades, you’ll get the look of cellular shades at an even more affordable price. Pleated blackout shades add great texture, much like bamboo shades.
- Roman Blackout Lined Shades. Blackout roman shades add the look of drapes but with the utility of traditional blinds or shades. You can choose between four fold options, including European, classic, hobbled, and flat. Customize your blackout shades to match your style vision.
If you’re looking for the best blackout shades, you’ve come to the right place. Choose any style of shades and create the blackout shades that work best for your lifestyle and sleep schedule.