DescriptionMade up of two layers of soft, knitted sheer fabric with horizontal slats in between, the @Home Collection 2" Linen Light Filtering Sheer Shades were designed by Carriann Johnson, a well-known HGTV interior designer. You can open the vanes to see outside and let in more light, and the sheer fabric gently filters that light beautifully. Or close the internal slats for more light blockage and privacy control.
Choose from 4 soft, light colors handpicked by Carriann herself. With these color options, you can be sure you’ll have an elegant and stylish end look. To modernize these sheer shades even more, you can upgrade to a cordless motorized wand or a remote-operated motorization. With just a single push of a button, you can raise, lower, and tilt the shades. Operating your shades has never been so easy and looked so good. The @Home Collection 2” Linen Light Filtering Sheer Shades are the perfect fit if you’re looking for style, functionality, and designer charm.
- Motorization option provides easy Operation for those hard to reach windows.: Raise, lower and tilt up to 5 shades per remote with a touch of a button. It's no longer a hassle.
- Somfy Motorization. 5 Channel remote available
- Cordless Motorized Wand is perfect for those easy to reach windows where cords are not wanted. Clean lines, easy operation with the lift and tilt in one move.
- 2" linen light filtering vanes gently filter natural sun light while providing privacy. Combining the light control of a horizontal blind with the look of a fabric shade.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 114"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 132"
- Shades come with Ultra Sleek Plus Headrail. Minimum flush mounting surface is 3 3/4", shallow mount is 1". Outside mount-Minimum height required for mounting is 1".
- Inside mount headrail will measure ordered width minus 3/16". Fabric will measure ordered width minus 1 1/8".
- Outside mount headrail will be ordered width plus 3/16". Fabric will measure ordered width minus 11/16".
- When vanes are in the open position, you can only raise the shade 24" without damaging your shade. Must close the vanes if raising higher.
- Battery wand for motorized shades is 17" long and can be mounted to the back of headrail or to the wall near the shade.
- Side mount: headrail will be ordered width minus 11/16" Fabric will be ordered width minus 1 5/8".
- Please indicate in the notes section any shades that will be side by side so vane alignment can be optimized. Please take into consideration the cord tensioner placement, see install instructions for more detail.
- Made in the USA!