Description and Features
Available in 40 designer colors and patterns, the Designer Patterns Romans have two gorgeous style options. The standard waterfall style or the 6" valance upgrade will complete the look of your window instantly. And that's only the start of your customization options for these romans.
Now 100% Cordless! With the Designer Patterns Romans, a cordless lift system comes standard. After all, why should you have to pay extra for child safety and the sleekest style? These romans come with a fabric-wrapped wood headrail, so they're sturdy, durable, and look great.Reserve Fabric Content List
- Fabric roman shades available in your choice of six elegant fold styles
- Cordless option comes standard. The shade is raised from behind on a roller that allows the fabric to fall over the top of the roller which is the waterfall style or the fabric falls behind the roller, closer to the wall. The roller is covered by a 6" valance.
- Comes standard with Premium Rain Repellent Liner (white or ivory)
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Headrail comes standard 2 1/2" deep
- Factory will select liner color based on the most complementary to the fabric
- Fabric-wrapped brackets come standard when ordering outside mount
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Single headrail can be made up to 96" wide.
|Specifications and Installation|
18" - 192"*
18" - 108"
|Min inside-mount depth||3/4"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
3/4" x 2 1/2"
* Wider widths are available utilizing multiple shades mounted side by side.