Description and Features
If you’re looking for luxury, sophistication, and high-end style, you’ll find all that and more with the Premium Solid Blackout Roman Shades. These shades are made from silk, silk-like fabric, and the best quality linens. And because they’re made from blackout fabrics, you’ll love them in your bedroom, baby’s nursery, and in your home theater.
Now 100% Cordless! The Premium Solid Blackout Roman Shades are sophisticated and elegant, and this simple addition will give your home a whole new look. To give this shade even more style, the classic pleated fold comes standard. Or upgrade to a soft fold for an even more dramatic style upgrade. To learn about the Best for Kids certification program, please click here.
Fabric Care Instructions
Fabric Type and Repeats
- Available in your choice of two elegant fold styles.
- Cordless option comes standard for an effortless and cord-free operaton of the shade.
- Standard liner is included. Color will default to White if color not selected.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct 3/8 inch on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. It is always recommended to order all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Shades over 50 inches wide will have vertical seams.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Single headrail can be made up to 84" wide.
|Specifications and Installation|
19 7/8" - 168"* - Cordless
19" - 83" - Cordless
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/4"|
|Min flush-mount depth||2"|
2" x 2" - Cordless
* Wider widths are available utilizing multiple shades mounted side by side.