Description and FeaturesRoller shades are a traditional choice, being used in homes for decades. But with 9 modern color options and all the features, upgrades, and add-ons available, the Elegance Fabric Roller Shades can be perfectly customized for your home and your personal style. And with the satin texture, it will look vibrant, rich, modern, and expensive, without it actually being expensive.
The fabric may look like satin, but it’s actually 100% polyester, making it durable and beautifully constructed. For a one-of-a-kind look, choose between several hem types and hembar styles. These fabric roller shades will give your home a touch of instant class, all within your budget. To learn about the Best for Kids certification program, please click here.
- Decorative Hem Bar and Fabric Wrapped Hem Bar options are available.
- Cassette option is available.
- Woven Fabric with a dressy antique satin texture. 100% Polyester with 1 pass acrylic thermalflock foam.
- Fabric is white to the street for a uniform look.
- Light filtering, allowing some light into your room, yet providing privacy. Darker colors become more room darkening.
- Choose Stainless Steel Chain or White Beaded Chain
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard Roller Shade deduction: 1/4", light gap is 9/16" per side. With Cassette option, deduction is 1/4" with light gap of 11/16" per side.
- Chain Loop Length: Up to 36" in length, chain will be 24". 36 1/8" to 54" in length, chain is 36" . 54 1/8" to 72" in length, chain is 48" . 72 1/8" to 90" in length, chain is 60" long. 90 1/8" to 120" in length, chain is 72" .
- Shades ordered over 73" wide will be cc-loop only and the fabric will be railroaded.
- Hem Styles: Plain-no surcharge, Rounded, Wave and Scallop with a surcharge.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||15" - 103"|
|Height||12" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth|| |
|Min flush-mount depth|| |