Description and FeaturesNow 100% Cordless! Give your space a clean, high-fashion look with beautiful, earthy textures and designer style. The @Home Collection Light Filtering Rollers offer exclusive patterns you can’t find anywhere else. Choose from 39 colors and patterns to create the perfect look for your home. No matter the color or pattern you choose, the backside will be a solid, neutral color, giving your home a uniform exterior. These shades gently filter light, giving your home a soft, warm glow all year long.
For added style, choose from 4 bottom rail options, including wrapped in white, black, or vanilla-colored fabric or an oil-rubbed bronze bottom rail. Then choose between a cassette, exposed roll, or oil-rubbed bronze headrail. The @Home Collection Light Filtering Rollers by Carriann Johnson come with a standard cordless system, but you can also upgrade to a remote-operated motorized lift system. With so many options, you can make these window covers your own and give your home that designer look.
- Cassette option is available.
- Cassette option is required with Motorized Wand and Motorization..
- Oil rubbed bronze hardware available.
- EZ Simplicity motorization. 5 channel remote available
- Cassette option comes with matching fabric insert.
- Fabric is white to the outside for a uniform appearance.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
Recommendations and Limitations
- Shades up to 84" have 1" Roller, up 92" 1 1/2" roller, and over 92" wide 2" roller.
- Fabric width on inside mount will be approximately 1 1/8" smaller than the ordered width.
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Fabric width on outside mount will be approximately 1" smaller than the ordered width.
- White rail will be used for fabric wrapped bottom rail.
- Inside mount bracket to bracket measurement:ordered width MINUS 3/16"; outside mount bracket to bracket measurement:ordered width PLUS 3/16".
- Made in the USA!
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||