Description and FeaturesFunctional, stylish, and with that special designer touch, the @Home Collection Blackout Roller Shades were created and designed by Carriann Johnson. With this shade, she's done the hard work for you, so all you have to do is choose the options you want. They’re available in 39 colors and patterns, with everything from soft whites to rich, dark colors, and everything else in between. Finding the perfect shades for your home just got so much easier.
These shades block the majority of light, making them ideal for home theaters and bedrooms. Choose a standard lift cord or upgrade to a cordless lift system, continuous cord loop, or motorization. With just a touch of the remote, you can raise and lower these shades effortlessly. When it comes to the headrail, you have three options: cassette, exposed roll, or an oil-rubbed bronze headrail. Turn your windows into pieces of art with the @Home Collection Blackout Roller Shades.
- Cassette option is available.
- Oil rubbed bronze hardware available.
- Somfy Motorization. 5 channel remote available
- Fabric is white to the outside for a uniform appearance.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 5 out of 5
Recommendations and Limitations
- Shades up to 84" have 1" Roller, up 92" 1 1/2" roller, and over 92" wide 2" roller.
- Fabric width on inside mount will be approximately 1 1/8" smaller than the ordered width.
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Fabric width on outside mount will be approximately 1" smaller than the ordered width.
- Cassette option available for shades up to 96 inches wide.
- White rail will be used for fabric wrapped bottom rail.
- Inside mount bracket to bracket measurement:ordered width MINUS 3/16"; outside mount bracket to bracket measurement:ordered width PLUS 3/16".
- The bottom rail color choice will determine the chain color.
- Made in the USA!
- Cassettes come with Ultra Sleek Plus Headrail.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth|| |
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space|| |