DescriptionMade from the highest quality of sun control fabrics, the SheerWeave 7000 Blackout Roller Shades have an openness factor of 0%, so they will give you near-complete light blockage. Because of this, they're perfect for bedrooms and home theaters. All fabrics are Greenguard ® Certified, which will protect your indoor air quality from chemical emissions.
Not only are these shades chock-full of benefits, they also look great. You can choose from 8 modern and classic colors, and these shades come standard with a fabric-wrapped hem bar. You can even customize the headrail to perfectly complement your style. Your options include a cassette, exposed roll, fascia, and wrapped fascia headrail. The SheerWeave 7000 Blackout Roller Shades give you style, function, and class.
- Available with standard or reverse roll options.
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Shades will be manufactured with upgraded 1 3/8" metal roller for all orders over 72".
- Shades come standard with fabric wrapped hem bar.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Continuous cord are made in a coordinating color to the shade.
- Openness factor of 0%.
- Shades block 99% of all harmful UV rays.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Privacy Factor: 5 out of 5
- Minimum width: 20"
- Maximum width: 118"
- Minimum height: 20"
- Maximum height: 144"
- Minimum mounting space for an inside mount - 1".
- Required space for a flush inside mount - 3".
- Fabric Deduction on inside/outside mount : 5/8" on each side.
- Shades over 90 ¼” tip to tip and longer than 80” will have a horizontal sewn seam at the top due to width of fabric.
- Products come with 6" - 10" of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Fabric deduction on inside / outside mount and continuous cord lift: 7/8" on cord side, 1/2" on opposite side. Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- 100% Polyester with Acrylic Foamed Backing (PVC free). Fabric provides total light blockage.
- Deduction for inside mount is 1/8" tip to tip.