DescriptionTransitions – No Holes Blackout Pleated shades feature the no light holes technology providing complete blackout and privacy. The shades come standard with fabric wrapped headrail and bottom rail for a seamless look. Designer metallic hardware is also an option for a contemporary look. Blackout shades are available with top down bottom up, this option is among the most popular options as it allows for some light to come in while keeping complete privacy. As with all of our products, these no holes pleated shades come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 2 blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger shades.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Continuous cord loop is available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Cordless lift system available for additional child safety.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Decorative tassels and wrapped headrail and bottom rail.
- Innovative pleated shade that features no holes in the front for added privacy.
- Neutral color on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Privacy Factor: 5 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Headrail size: standard 1 7/8" deep 1/2" high, continuous cord loop 2 1/4" deep 1 1/2" high.
- Standard and top down/bottom up mounting requirements: flush inside mount: 2", minimum mounting surface: 3/4".
- Flush mounting surface 2 3/8".
- Top down/bottom up min width 12". Min height 12".
- Continuous cord loop min width 18".
- Cordless and min width 18". Max height 84".
- Cordless and continuous cord loop are not available with side mount brackets.
- Cordless and continuous cord loop come with white headrail only with a color coordinated insert strip.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Cordless and continuous cord loop mounting requirements: flush inside mount: 2 1/4", minimum mounting surface: 7/8".