DescriptionGive your home modern texture, in 11 color options, with our Sonoma Light Filtering No-Holes Pleated Shades. The crisp pleats in this single layer of fabric will stay looking new longer. They’re constructed so the pleats won’t easily sag or flatten, giving you fabulous-looking shades for many years to come. These treatments for your window even block 95% of harmful UV rays, which protects your furniture and carpets from sun damage.
Now 100% Cordless! The Sonoma Light Filtering No-Holes Pleated Shades are unique in that they have no holes in the front of the shade, giving you complete light and privacy control. A cordless lift system comes standard, so you will have a modern, clean look without giving up your favorite options and features. If you’re mounting these on doors, you can even add hold-down brackets to prevent them from swaying when the door is opened and closed.
- Innovative pleated shade that features no holes in the front for added privacy.
- Cords are strung through an innovative tab on the back of the shade.
- Reduces UV penetration by 95%, protecting your furniture.
- Add hold down brackets to prevent swaying when mounted on doors.
- Extension brackets help to extend the headrail during mounting.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Neutral color on backside (streetside) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
Recommendations & Limitations
- Cordless top down/bottom up comes with a color coordinated headrail insert strip to cover white headrail.
- The shade will stack in a curve when raised due to the cords being located along the back of the shade.
- Pleated shades have 1" pleats.
- 3/16 inch deduction for all inside mounts
- Single headrail can be made up to 84" wide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||
2 1/4" D x 1 1/2" H
* Wider widths are available utilizing multiple shades mounted side by side.