DescriptionGive your home modern texture, in 11 color options, with our Sonoma Light Filtering No-Holes Pleated Shades. The crisp pleats in this single layer of fabric will stay looking new longer. They’re constructed so the pleats won’t easily sag or flatten, giving you fabulous-looking shades for many years to come. These shades even block 95% of harmful UV rays, which protects your furniture and carpets from sun damage.
These pleated shades are unique in that they have no holes in the front of the shade, giving you complete light and privacy control. The cords are strung though a tab on the back of the shades, so you have a modern, clean look without giving up your favorite options and features. If you’re mounting these pleated shades on doors, you can even add hold-down brackets to prevent them from swaying when the door is opened and closed.
- Continuous cord loop available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Create a clean look by adding up to two shades on one headrail.
- Top down/bottom up available.
- Innovative pleated shade that features no holes in the front for added privacy.
- Cords are strung through an innovative tab on the back of the shade.
- Reduces UV penetration by 95%, protecting your furniture.
- Add hold down brackets to prevent swaying when mounted on doors.
- Extension brackets help to extend the headrail during mounting.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Neutral color on backside (streetside) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- Cordless and cordless top down bottom up are available for shades 18" wide and over and up to 84" long.
- Cordless, cordless top down/bottom up and continuous cord loop mounting requirements Standard mount and flush inside mount: 2 1/4inches ;
- Continuous cord loop system comes with a color coordinated headrail insert strip to cover white headrail.
- Cordless top down/bottom up comes with a color coordinated headrail insert strip to cover white headrail.
- Standard and top down/bottom up mounting requirements: Standard mount and flush inside mount: 2 inches
- Continuous cord loop is available on shades 18” and over in width.
- The shade will stack in a curve when raised due to the cords being located along the back of the shade.
- Pleated shades have 1" pleats.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- 3/16 inch deduction for all inside mounts
- Because these shades have the working cords on the back of the shade and are not threaded through holes in the shade, they may not stack as crisp as a regular pleated shade.