DescriptionThe Sonoma Blackout No-Holes Pleated Shade has crisp 1-inch pleats that will give your home a modern feel. Many pleated shades have route holes in the fabric for the lift cords, but not these shades. They have no holes in the front of the fabric, giving you more control over light blockage and privacy. Instead, the cords are strung through tabs on the back of the shade, so you get the same great functionality, but with a more streamlined, innovative look.
Blocking up to 98% of light, these blackout pleated shades are the perfect solution in baby nurseries, bedrooms, home theaters, and media rooms. They even block up to 95% of harmful UV rays. Choose from 11 colors to find your perfect style fit. If you’ll be using the Sonoma Blackout No-Holes Pleated Shade on a door, add hold-down brackets to your order to ensure the shade stays put when you’re using the door. As your final customization option, choose from a variety of modern lift systems, including cordless, continuous cord loop, and top down/bottom up.
- Continuous cord loop available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Create a clean look by adding up to two shades on one headrail.
- Top down/bottom up available.
- Extension brackets help to extend the headrail during mounting.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Blackout fabric blocks 98% of the light.
- Innovative pleated shade that features no holes in the front for added privacy.
- Cords are strung through an innovative tab on the back of the shade.
- Reduces UV penetration by 95%, protecting your furniture.
- Add hold down brackets to prevent swaying when mounted on doors.
- Neutral color on backside (streetside) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Privacy Factor: 4.5 out of 5
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- Standard and top down/bottom up mounting requirements: standard mount and flush inside mount: 2 inches
- Cordless and continuous cord loop mounting requirements:standard inside and flush inside mount: 2 1/4 inches
- Continuous cord loop system comes with a color coordinated headrail insert strip to cover white headrail.
- Cordless is available for shades 18" wide and over and up to 84" long.
- Continuous cord loop is available on shades 18” and over in width.
- 2 on 1 headrail is recommended for shades over 84" wide.
- The shade will stack in a curve when raised due to the cords being located along the back of the shade.
- Pleated shades have 1" pleats.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- 3/16 inch deduction for inside mount
- Because these shades have the working cords on the back of the shade and are not threaded through holes in the shade, they may not stack as crisp as a regular pleated shade.