DescriptionNow 100% Cordless! The crisp 1-inch pleats will give your home a modern feel. Many pleated window covers have route holes in the fabric for the lift cords, but not these shades. The Sonoma Blackout No-Holes Pleated Shades have no holes in the front of the fabric, giving you more control over light blockage and privacy. These shades have a cordless system, so with just a push or pull on the bottom rail, you can easily raise and lower them.
Blocking up to 98% of light, these blackout pleateds are the perfect solution in baby nurseries, bedrooms, home theaters, and media rooms. They even block up to 95% of harmful UV rays. Choose from 11 colors to find your perfect style fit. If you’ll be using the Sonoma Blackout No-Holes Pleateds on a door, add hold-down brackets to your order to ensure the shade stays put when you’re using the door.
- Extension brackets help to extend the headrail during mounting.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Blackout fabric blocks 98% of the light.
- Innovative pleated shade that features no holes in the front for added privacy.
- Cords are strung through an innovative tab on the back of the shade.
- Reduces UV penetration by 95%, protecting your furniture.
- Add hold down brackets to prevent swaying when mounted on doors.
- Neutral color on backside (streetside) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Privacy Factor: 4.5 out of 5
- The shade will stack in a curve when raised due to the cords being located along the back of the shade.
- Pleated shades have 1" pleats.
- 3/16 inch deduction for inside mount
- Because these shades have the working cords on the back of the shade and are not threaded through holes in the shade, they may not stack as crisp as a regular pleated shade.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||
2 1/4" D x 1 1/2" H