DescriptionOur Redi Shades Temporary Paper Shades are the perfect solution for bare windows. Whether you just moved into a new house or you need a cheap way to cover windows in your back shed, these pleated paper shades are highly functional and easy to use. These temporary window coverings require no tools to install. Simply peel off the top layer and stick the shade to the window frame. When you’re ready to swap it out for a more permanent window covering, just remove the paper shade and you’re back to a blank canvas.
Choose between 2 colors. After all, you can still have window shades that look nice, even if they’re only temporary. They come with a 1 ¼” pleat size, which adds great texture to your space. These Redi Shades let you keep your sheets on the bed instead of covering the windows. It’s about time you had another option, and these paper shades are it.
- Pleated temporary window covering
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 36.25"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 72.25"
- Sold as a 6-pack in size 36 x 72
- Blackout shade is Black, room darkening is Gray
- These shades will come at 36 inches x 72 inches and you trim to the size needed. Instructions are included.