Description and Features
The ultra light, modern 2” Selectwaves feature patented S-curved slats, providing a unique overlap when the slats are closed, providing maximum light blockage that exceeds what you typically get with traditional blinds. When tilted open, the low profile slats allow for the maximum amount of light to come through, also giving you the best view to the outside.
Available in our most popular Super White color, the 2” Selectwave window treatments will complement any room’s décor and color scheme. The sleek, color coordinated headrail eliminates the need for a valance, giving you a clean and continuous look from top to bottom. The cordless operation allows you to raise, lower, and even tilt them, all by only touching the bottom rail. Finally, these treatments are easy to care for and moisture resistant. The Selectwave, everything you would want in a window covering.
- Clean, Modern, Chic Slim-line Blades for minimum window viewing obstruction
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Customized for you in the USA.
- No outdated hanging, dangling dangerous exposed lift cords
- Extremely soft touch spring assisted lift engineering
- Unique light touch blade tilt
- Room Darkening
Recommendations and Limitations
- Blinds may arrive with 3-5 extra inches in height for guaranteed coverage and smoother operation.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||10.5" - 72"|
|Height||30" - 72"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Min outside-mount space||1"|
|Headrail dimensions||1 5/8"H x 3"D|