DescriptionThe Good Housekeeping Insulating Room Darkening Blinds have fabric slats that expand to create cellular shades, which give you the ability to block some light and keep your privacy. When compressed, they become blinds again, giving you a nice view to the outside and letting in unfiltered natural light. When expanded, these blinds are energy efficient, saving you money on energy costs throughout the year. These innovative blinds are available in 15 colors, like Marble Brownstone and Solid River Rock.
These blinds are made in the USA and they’re backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. The Good Housekeeping Insulating Room Darkening Blinds offer easy 1-2-3 ordering. You just have to put in the window’s measurement, pick your color, then choose an inside or outside mount. It couldn’t be simpler. To complete the look, a color-coordinated headrail comes standard.
- Provides energy saving benefits of a honeycomb cellular shade with the operation of a blind.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- The vanes are white to the outside for a uniform exterior appearance.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Single cord loop operation
- Privacy Factor: 0.5 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
- Minimum width: 20"
- Maximum width: 95"
- Minimum height: 18"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Inside mount deduction for headrail - 3/16". Fabric width will measure 1/2" less than ordered.
- Outside mount headrail will be plus 3 /8". Outside mount fabric width will be ordered width.
- Minimum depth required for an inside mount 1".
- Depth required for flush inside mount 2 5/8".
- Minimum outside mounting surface 1".
- Minimum depth for side mount 1 1/2". Minimum depth for flush side mount 2 5/8".
- Headrail dimension 2 5/8" W x 2 1/8" H.
- High privacy and light control.
- Shades come with continuous cord loop.
- Cell Shade combined with blinds