Description and Features
Now 100% Cordless! For a designer style from a trusted name that will save you money on energy costs, the Good Housekeeping 3/8" Double Cell Light Filtering Cells have a double-cell construction. This will give your windows better insulation. Choose from 14 colors, like Solid Cool Water and Solid Nutmeg, to make a stylish design statement. These treatments come with a beautiful standard headrail, but if you want a more elegant and modern headrail, choose from brushed nickel and oil-rubbed bronze.
The Good Housekeeping 3/8” Double Cell Light Filtering Cellulars come with the standard Cordless Lift & Lock™ system, but that’s not your only option. A motorized system and a Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ system are also available. Whichever lift system you choose, you’ll know these shades will work and look great because they’re backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets.
- Top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system. Child safe, just press the buttonand hold to lift and lower
- Motorization available.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Simplicity Motorization. 5 Channel remote available
- White on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside Mount : Fabric width as ordered, will add 1/4 inch to headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Inside mount deduction: 3/8 inch off Fabric and 3/16 inch off headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- All cordless headrails are not available with side mount brackets.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||