Description and FeaturesFor a designer style from a trusted name that will save you money on energy costs, the Good Housekeeping 3/8" Double Cell Light Filtering Shades have a double-cell construction. This will give your windows better insulation. Choose from 14 colors, like Solid Cool Water and Solid Nutmeg, to make a stylish design statement. These shades come with a beautiful standard headrail, but if you want a more elegant and modern headrail, choose from brushed nickel and oil-rubbed bronze.
The Good Housekeeping 3/8” Double Cell Light Filtering Shades come with a standard cord lift system, but that’s not your only option. A continuous cord loop lift system lets you raise and lower large shades evenly and easily. A cordless lift system gets rid of all external cords, which will give you a modern, clean look. Additional lift options include cordless and corded top down/bottom up and remote-operated motorization. Whichever lift system you choose, you’ll know these shades will work and look great because they’re backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
- 2 blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger shades.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Continuous cord loop is available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Cordless lift system available for additional child safety.
- Cordless top down/bottom up is available.
- Motorization available.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Somfy Motorization. 5 Channel remote available
- White on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless, cordless top down/bottom up, continuous cord loop, are not available with side mount brackets.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Standard Shade and Top Down, Bottom Up Rail Colors:Color Coordinated Aluminum head and bottom rails with white cord and tassel (standard).
- Outside Mount : Fabric width as ordered, will add 1/4 inch to headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Inside mount deduction: 3/8 inch off Fabric and 3/16 inch off headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||14" - 96"|
|Height||8" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth|| |
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space||3/4"|
|Headrail dimensions|| |