DescriptionThe Good Housekeeping 2” Polymer Plus Blinds are easy to clean and resistant to heat, humidity, and moisture. These blinds are made from a combination of hardwood and thermal polymer materials, so they’re durable and resist chipping, warping, and fading. But because they’re backed by the Good Housekeeping name, you know they’re also stylish and beautiful.
These faux wood blinds come in 15 designer colors, and they come with a color-matched 3” valance. The valance is magnetic, making installation simple. Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, playrooms, and laundry rooms, the Good Housekeeping 2” Polymer Plus Blinds are the perfect budget-friendly option. Opt for no-holes privacy, which eliminates route holes. Or add sleek cloth tape to give you light and privacy control as well as add the perfect designer touch.
- No holes privacy option is available for a sleek look and tighter slat closure.
- Cloth tape is available for additional decorating options.
- Multiple blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger windows.
- Alloy wood blinds are made from a combination of hardwood and engineered thermal polymer materials.
- Blinds are durable and resist warping, fading, and chipping.
- Blinds come with a stylish, color matched 3" valance to accent the headrail.
- Trapezoid bottom rail comes standard with all blinds.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C regulations.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA!
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 84"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 108"
- Headrail measurement 2" x 2 1/4".
- Minimum outside mounting surface 5/8 inch
- Minimum flush inside mounting surface 3 1/2 inch
- Blinds 12" and smaller in width will have center tilt only, no lift cord.
- 3/4" deduction off headrail, 1/2" deduction off slats for inside mount. 1/4" off headrail, no deduction off slats for outside mount.
- Magnetic valance clips.
- Cannot have lift cord and tilt cord on the same side of blind, must be split.
- Inside mount returns are not available on this product.
- Cannot product blind wider than 84 inches, so anything larger will need to be as a 2 or 3 on one headrail.
- Minimum Inside mounting surface is 1 1/8 inch
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.