Description and FeaturesMade from a combination of engineered thermal polymer and beautiful American hardwood, the 2 1/2" Alloy Wood Blinds from the @Home Collection are some of the most durable blinds around. They’re resistant to chipping, warping, and fading. It also makes them resistant to moisture, humidity, and extreme temperatures. Even though they’re strong and long-lasting, they’re also classically stylish, elegant, and sophisticated. The designer color and rich stain options prove that.
- Alloy wood blinds are made from a combination of hardwood and engineered thermal polymer materials.
- Blinds are durable and resist warping, fading, and chipping.
- Blinds come with a stylish, color matched 3" valance to accent the headrail.
- Trapezoid bottom rail comes standard with all blinds.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C regulations.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Most durable material for blinds available.
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Headrail measurement 2" x 2 1/4".
- Minimum mounting surface 5/8".
- Minimum flush inside mounting surface 3 1/4".
- Finished Deductions: Inside mount, the headrail is 3/4 in less than ordered width, slats will be 1/2 in less than ordered width. Length is ordered length, valance is 1/8 in narrower than ordered width.Outside mount-headrail is 1/4 in less than ordered width, no deductions off slat.
- Inside Mount valances will have 1/8" deductions, Inside Mount with returns are 1 1/4 inches, for shallow depth windows where the head rail may protrude.
- Install Time: 10 minutes
Recommendations and Limitations
- Maximum recommended single blind width 66".
- Blinds under 12" wide will have center cord or wand tilter - no lift control available.
- Multiple blinds on 1 headrail are not available with the no-holes privacy option.
- Outside mount blinds come standard with hold down brackets.
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. Oversize fee will apply if requesting valance to come in one piece. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.