DescriptionIf you need faux wood blinds fast, these are for you. Our 2” Express Faux Wood Blinds are preconfigured, so there’s a short wait time. Instead of spending time sorting through all your options, we’ve made it simple for you. Choose from 5 of our most popular colors and everything else comes standard. We’ve even chosen the most popular cord configuration. We’ve done the work for you so all you have to do is pick your color and put in your window’s measurements. It’s that simple!
The 2” Express Faux Wood Blinds are made from a durable, low maintenance material, so they will stay looking great without the upkeep of other window coverings. And because they’re durable, they will hold up in extreme temperatures and in spaces with moisture, making them perfect in bathrooms and kitchens. Like all our products, these faux wood blinds come with a limited lifetime warranty and free shipping.
- Optional shared valance is available if ordering 2 or 3 blinds in one window for a cohesive look
- Attractive 3" Crown Valance included with hidden clips.
- Cord tilt allows for a tighter closure of the slats.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Best faux wood value
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Minimum width: 18"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- 2 1/4 inches x 1 1/2 inches Full size metal headrail.
- Flush mounting space required for inside mount 3".
- Outside mount flat space required 2 1/4".
- Minimum mounting space required 1 1/8".
- Height of blind may be 1" to 2" longer than ordered height.
- Blinds 96" in height are available up to 48" wide. Blinds 54" wide are available up to 72" in height.
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Inside Mount valances will have 1/8” deductions, Inside Mount with returns are 1 1/4 inches, for shallow depth windows where the head rail may protrude.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. Oversize fee will apply if requesting valance to come in one piece. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.