DescriptionWith a classic, sophisticated style at a budget-friendly price, the 2" Express Faux Wood Blinds will give your home an entirely new look and feel. They’re available in several colors that will work perfectly with any style of interior design. If you love the look of faux wood blinds, but you want more light control, these are the perfect blinds for your home. They come standard with a cord tilt, which allows you to close the slats even tighter than traditional blinds.
These faux wood blinds come standard with a 3-inch crown valance to give them a finished, cohesive, stylish look. Not only do the 2” Express Faux Wood Blinds look great, but all standard orders come with free shipping. We also offer a 90-day satisfaction guarantee and the best warranty in the industry.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Attractive 3 inch Crown Valance included with hidden clips.
- Cord tilt allows for a tighter closure of the slats.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 72"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 96"
- Metal headrail size 2 inches x 1 1/2 inches
- Flush mounting space required for inside mount 3".or inside mount 3".
- Minimum mounting space for inside mount 1 1/8".
- Outside mount flat space required 2 1/4".
- Available with cord tilt only.
- For windows wider than 60" we recommend getting 2 blinds with a common valance.
- Blinds with a finished width of 12 inches wide and under will come with a center tilt only.
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Shared valances over 70 inches wide will come spliced. Oversize fee will apply if requesting valance to come in one piece over 94 inches.
- Inside Mount valances will have 1/8” deductions, Inside Mount with returns are 1 1/4 inches, for shallow depth windows where the head rail may protrude.