Description and FeaturesWith a classic, sophisticated style at a budget-friendly price, the 2" Express Faux Wood Blinds will give your home an entirely new look and feel. They’re available in several colors that will work perfectly with any style of interior design. If you love the look of faux wood blinds, but you want more light control, these are the perfect blinds for your home. They come standard with a cord tilt, which allows you to close the slats even tighter than traditional blinds.
These faux wood blinds come standard with a 3-inch crown valance to give them a finished, cohesive, stylish look. Not only do the 2” Express Faux Wood Blinds look great, but all standard orders come with free shipping. We also offer a 90-day satisfaction guarantee and the best warranty in the industry.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Attractive 3 inch Crown Valance included with hidden clips.
- Cord tilt allows for a tighter closure of the slats.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Free Shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||8" - 72"|
|Height||24" - 96"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|
- Height of blind may be 1" to 2" longer than ordered height.
- Blinds 96" in height are available up to 48" wide. Blinds 54" wide are available up to 72" in height.
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Inside Mount valances will have 1/8" deductions, Inside Mount with returns are 1 1/4 inches, for shallow depth windows where the head rail may protrude.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.
- Blinds with a finished width of 12 inches wide and under will come with a center tilt only – no lift cord available
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction to fit inside the window frame. Returns are recommended if your window does not meet the flush mounting space requirements of this blind (see Installation section). Returns are side pieces that attach to the valance to cover the sides of a headrail should it be sticking out from the window frame.
- For windows wider than 60" we recommend getting 2 blinds with a shared valance