DescriptionThe @Home Collection 2” Alloy Wood Blinds are the perfect solution if you want a designer look. Designed by Carriann Johnson, these shades offer style, functionality, and many options. With these shades, you can get a customized designer look with just a few clicks. Because they’re made from a combination of American hardwood and thermal polymer, they’re extremely durable, making them easy to clean and to care for. They’re also resistant to chipping, fading, and warping, and they work great in extreme climates and in spaces with moisture and humidity, like bathrooms and kitchens.
You have your choice of 15 designer colors, like Rich Hickory and Keystone, to create the perfect look for your home. All blinds come with a stylish, color-matched 3-inch valance, giving these blinds a finished, cohesive feel. To customize these shades even more, add cloth tape for a one-of-a-kind look. If you’re looking for ultimate light control, choose the no-holes privacy option. This option eliminates the route holes commonly found in faux wood blinds. Instead, the cords are run through the back, giving you full light coverage and increased privacy. Upgrade to s-curve slats for the finishing touch of class, sophistication, and style.
- No holes privacy option is available for a sleek look and tighter slat closure.
- Cloth tape is available for additional decorating options.
- S-Curve option is available to provide a new dimension and an elegant look to blind.
- Multiple blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger windows.
- Alloy wood blinds are made from a combination of hardwood and engineered thermal polymer materials.
- Blinds are durable and resist warping, fading, and chipping.
- Blinds come with a stylish, color matched 3" valance to accent the headrail.
- Trapezoid bottom rail comes standard with all blinds.
- Choose from wand or cord tilt for operating convenience.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C regulations.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Headrail measurement 2" x 2 1/4".
- Minimum mounting surface 5/8".
- Minimum flush inside mounting surface 3 1/4".
- Blinds 12" and smaller in width will have center tilt only, no lift cord.
- Blinds between 12" and 24" wide must have split controls.
- Hardwood-Polymer material
- Finished Deductions: Inside mount, the headrail is 3/4 in less than ordered width, slats will be 1/2 in less than ordered width. Length is ordered length, valance is 1/8 in narrower than ordered width.Outside mount-headrail is 1/4 in less than ordered width, no deductions off slat.
- Inside Mount valances will have 1/8” deductions, Inside Mount with returns are 1 1/4 inches, for shallow depth windows where the head rail may protrude.