DescriptionOur 2 ½” Premium Faux Wood Blinds is where durability meets affordability. They’re made from faux wood, but you still get the look of real wood. Because they’re faux wood, they’re low maintenance and are resistant to moisture and extreme temperatures, so they’ll last through hot summers and wet, cold winters. These blinds will help you get the most style and longevity for your money. And because they have a 500-hour UV rating, you can be sure these blinds won’t yellow and warp with consistent, harsh sunlight.
These faux wood blinds come with a 3” crown valance for a refined, cohesive look. The large slats give you the best view to the outside when they’re open, and they’re ideal for large windows. With 8 colors available, you can find the perfect match to both the faux wood and real wood features and accents in your home. The elegance of faux wood can’t be denied, and these 2 ½” Premium Faux Wood Blinds are proof of that.
- No holes-Privacy feature available which eliminates light leaking through the route holes.
- Cut-outs available for chair rail, tile, door knobs, etc.
- 3" Crown valance gives a contemporary, refined look.
- 2 ½” faux wood slats allow for an unobstructed view to the outside.
- Cord tilt standard allows for a tighter closure and easier operation.
- 100% polyvinyl chloride for durable, low maintenance material.
- 500 hour UV rating assures no yellowing, unlike our competitors.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- New and updated design.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Blinds come with an upgraded magnetic valance for easy installation
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 95"
- Blinds under 12" wide will have center cord or wand tilter - no lift control available.
- Minimum mounting space required 1 1/8".
- 2" Rectangular bottom rail
- Flush mounting space required for inside mount 3 1/2".
- Maximum recommended single blind width 84".
- Headrail size 2 1/4" x 1 1/2".
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. Oversize fee will apply if requesting valance to come in one piece. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.