Description2 ½” Designer Faux Wood Blinds are made with a wider slat which allow for a greater view when in the open position. The no holes privacy option allows for privacy and maximum light blockage when in the closed position. Our Designer Faux Wood blinds provide the look and feel of real wood blinds with the durability of PVC. Our 2 1/2" Designer Faux Wood blinds are an excellent value compared to real wood cost and the coordinate with our 1" and 2" Designer Faux Wood blinds. With a high resistance to extreme heat and moisture, it makes the 2 1/2" Designer Faux Wood Blind an easy choice.
- Tile or molding cut outs are available.
- No holes-privacy option to maximize privacy and light control.
- Upgraded 3” crown valance included.
- Colors match the 3 1/2" Designer Faux Wood Vertical Blinds.
- Available with cord tilt for a tighter closure of the slats.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Industry Best Warranty
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Blinds come with an upgraded magnetic valance for easy installation
- Minimum width: 13.5"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 20"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Minimum mounting space for inside mount 1 1/8".
- Flush mounting space required for inside mount 3".
- Cord tilt only, no wand tilt available.
- Headrail size 2 1/4" x 1 1/2".
- Blinds under 24" wide cannot have same side controls, controls must be lift right and tilt left.
- Outside mount blinds come standard with hold down brackets.
- On outside mount blinds, the slats may shift when raising or lowering the blinds. The slats may be positioned back in place.
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. Oversize fee will apply if requesting valance to come in one piece. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.