DescriptionGiving you the best view outside when they're open, the 2 ½” Designer Faux Wood Blinds have beautifully wide slats. These blinds give you the look of real wood with the durability of PVC, and all within your budget. With a high resistance to moisture, extreme temperatures, scratches, and humidity, they are the perfect faux wood blinds for every room in your house, no matter where you live.
Available in 13 colors, the 2 ½” Designer Faux Wood Blinds will complement any style. Upgrade to no-holes privacy for complete control over your privacy and incoming light. This upgrade will also give your blinds a clean, modern, streamlined appearance. If you want to modernize these faux wood blinds even more, choose the remote-operated tilt motor. With just a touch of a button, you can tilt the slats effortlessly. For the perfect blend of modern functionality and classic style, these shades are what you’ve been searching for.
- Tile or molding cut outs are available.
- No holes-privacy option to maximize privacy and light control.
- Upgraded 3” crown valance included.
- Colors match the 3 1/2" Designer Faux Wood Vertical Blinds.
- Available with cord tilt for a tighter closure of the slats.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Industry Best Warranty
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Blinds come with an upgraded magnetic valance for easy installation
- Minimum width: 13.5"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 20"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Minimum mounting space for inside mount 1 1/8".
- Flush mounting space required for inside mount 3".
- Cord tilt only, no wand tilt available.
- Headrail size 2 1/4" x 1 1/2".
- Blinds under 24" wide cannot have same side controls, controls must be lift right and tilt left.
- Outside mount blinds come standard with hold down brackets.
- On outside mount blinds, the slats may shift when raising or lowering the blinds. The slats may be positioned back in place.
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. Oversize fee will apply if requesting valance to come in one piece. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.