DescriptionOur Rod Pocket Drapes are a classic style with modern color and pattern options – 190 color options, to be exact. With so many choices, you can easily find the perfect style to match your current interior design. Made from quality fabric, these curtains will drape and hang beautifully. These drapes are perfect if you’re looking for stationary curtains that add visual interest and style depth to a space. You can even choose from two pocket sizes – 1 ½” and 3”.
These drapes come unlined, which is perfect if you want natural light coming through. However, you can always add a privacy or blackout liner for more light and privacy control. Complete the look with classic, contoured tiebacks and different rod styles, including Antique Brass, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Satin Nickel. The Rod Pocket Drapes offer you all the customizable options you need to find the perfect drapes for your home.
Fabric Type and Repeats
Fabric Care Instructions
- Select 1 1/4" Diam. metal hardware with Ball Finial, choice of Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel and Antique Brass.
- Contoured tiebacks available as option
- Recommended for infrequent opening and closing where a shirred effect is desired.
- All rod pocket drapery is finished with mitered corners, weighted hem tape and corner weights
- Lifetime warranty
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 89"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 200"
- Sold as a single panel
- Bottom hem is 4 inches, side hems are 1.5 inches
- Panels come standard-unlined. 2 lining upgrades available - privacy and blackout.
- Comes width ordered plus 225% fullness
- Available with 1 1/2 inch pocket with or without header and 3 inch pocket with or without header.
- Length provided will be the length delivered, to the nearest 1/4 inch. From inside top edge of grommet-down included in length. Usual and customary to specify length as 1/2 inch off floor.
- When selecting 1 1/2 inch pocket, a 1 inch diameter cafe rod will work (we do no sell on our site). When ordering our 1 1/4 inch diameter rod, you will need to choose the 3 inch Pocket.