DescriptionThese Designer window shades are sure to encourage you to incorporate them into your space. From modern or traditional styles, this window shade truly complements any theme or style! The@ Home Collection by Carriann VuThru Light Filtering Blinds combines beauty, comfort, and energy efficiency. These insulating blinds are available in the most popular and timeless solid and textured colors. These light filtering shades offer the convenient operation of a blind with the look and feel of a cellular shade. That’s right, a blind with versatility! The vanes compress to offer a clear view and expand to 1” cells to provide significant insulation. As with all of our products, Solids & Textures VuThru Light Filtering Blinds come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Provides energy saving benefits of a honeycomb cellular shade with the operation of a blind.
- Color coordinated headrails.
- The vanes are white to the outside for a uniform exterior appearance.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
- Minimum width: 20"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Outside mount headrail will be plus 3 /8". Outside mount fabric width will be ordered width.
- Minimum depth required for an inside mount 1".
- Depth required for flush inside mount 2 5/8".
- Minimum outside mounting surface 1".
- Minimum depth for side mount 1 1/2". Minimum depth for flush side mount 2 5/8".
- Headrail dimension 2 5/8" W x 2 1/8" H.
- High privacy and light control.
- Shades come with continuous cord loop.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Cordless and Cordless top down/bottom up min width 18" finished width (18 3/8 IB ordered width; 18"OB ordered width) max width 96". Max height 84".
- We will deduct 3/8 inch from the width of the fabric and 1/8 inch from the width of the head rail. Do not attempt to adjust your measurements.