Description3/8" EcoTrack Double Cell Light Filtering Shades maximize the energy efficiency of a cellular shade by closing the gap between the side of the shade and the window sill. This is why this new innovative product is certified for the Federal Tax Credit. The side tracks in combination with the double cell light filtering material help seal off the edges of the shade and window to create a solid insulating barrier. Secondly, the edge seal placed between the sidetracks and the back of the shade flexes open when the shade is lowered to further eliminate drafts around the window. EcoTrack is excellent for bedrooms and media rooms as the amount of light that can penetrate a room is significantly diminished when the shade is lowered. We are committed to providing the best product and offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- EcoTrack sidetracks are available in white or brown to complement window moldings.
- Available with continuous cord loop.
- Available with top down/bottom up option.
- EcoTrack’s dual seal system helps minimize heat loss and save energy dollars.
- EcoTrack increases privacy and room darkening by closing side light gaps between the shade and window frames.
- EcoTrack provides a thermal performance rating up to 5 times better than single pane windows alone.
- Specially designed bottom rail end caps fit over the sidetracks and allow for smooth movement when raising and lowering the shade.
- Sidetracks can be removed to make window cleaning easy.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Available as an inside mount only.
- Minimum mounting surface is 1 1/2".
- Minimum flush inside mount is 2".
- Headrail dimensions - standard 1 1/2" x 1/2", continuous cord loop 1 3/4" x 1 3/8", top down/bottom up 1 1/2" x 1/2".
- EcoTrack deductions - Fabric is ordered width minus 1 1/8", Headrail and bottom rails are ordered width minus 1", sidetrack is ordered length minus 1 /8".
- The widest width of the window cannot exceed the narrowest width of the window by more than 1/4".
- Maximum width and height for top down/ bottom up is 96".
- Minimum width for continuous cord loop is 22".
- Lift cords for shades will be white.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Continuous cord loop shades are not available with side mount brackets.