DescriptionOur 3/8" EcoTrack Double Cell Blackout Shades will help minimize heat loss and save energy dollars by closing the gap between the side of the shade and the window sill. The EcoTrack shades can be ordered with white or brown side tracks that will increase privacy and blackout the room by closing the side gaps. The EcoTracks are attached to the window frame with magnets and can be easily removed. Additionally, the double cell honeycomb fabric is notched to fit over the track and the bottom rail is fitted with specially designed end caps that allow for smooth movement along the sidetracks when raising and lowering the shade. The 3/8” Double Cell Blackout EcoTrack Shades are available with continuous cord loop option, as well as top town/bottom up option for extra privacy while still allowing some light in. As a commitment to your satisfaction, this product comes with limited lifetime warranty.
- EcoTrack sidetracks are available in white or brown to complement window moldings.
- Available with continuous cord loop.
- Available with top down/bottom up option.
- EcoTrack’s dual seal system helps minimize heat loss and save energy dollars.
- EcoTrack increases privacy and room darkening by closing side light gaps between the shade and window frames.
- EcoTrack provides a thermal performance rating up to 5 times better than single pane windows alone.
- Specially designed bottom rail end caps fit over the sidetracks and allow for smooth movement when raising and lowering the shade.
- Sidetracks can be removed to make window cleaning easy.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Blackout material and side tracks block 99% of light.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Available as an inside mount only.
- Minimum mounting surface is 1 1/2".
- Minimum flush inside mount is 2".
- Headrail dimensions - standard 1 1/2" x 1/2", continuous cord loop 1 3/4" x 1 3/8", top down/bottom up 1 1/2" x 1/2".
- EcoTrack deductions - Fabric is ordered width minus 1 1/8", Headrail and bottom rails are ordered width minus 1", sidetrack is ordered length minus 1 /8".
- The widest width of the window cannot exceed the narrowest width of the window by more than 1/4".
- Maximum width for top down / bottom up is 84". Maximum height for top down / bottom up is 96"
- Minimum width for continuous cord loop is 22".
- Lift cords for shades will be white.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Continuous cord loop shades are not available with side mount brackets.