Description and FeaturesNot only do they diffuse light perfectly, but they also block nearly 100% of harmful UV rays. This will protect your furniture, rugs, and carpet from fading because of sun damage. The @Home Collection ¾” Single Cell Light Filtering by Carriann Johnson is where affordability meets designer style.
Available in 41 colors and designer patterns, like Corkboard Slate and Iron Scroll Tiger’s Eye, you’re sure to find the perfect cellular shades for your home and your style. When it comes to the lift system, you have 7 options. Keep the standard lift cord or upgrade to a continuous cord loop, a cordless lift system, motorization, or a corded, cordless, or continuous cord loop with a top down/bottom up feature. If you have children or you just want some extra protection for your shades, add the Scotchgard Protector upgrade.
- 2 blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger shades.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Continuous cord loop is available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Cordless lift system available for additional child safety.
- Cordless top down/bottom up is available.
- Motorization available.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Somfy Motorization. 5 Channel remote available
- Decorative tassels and wrapped headrail and bottom rail.
- White on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
- Fabric wrapped bottom rails
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless, continuous cord loop with top down bottom up, cordless top down/bottom up, continuous cord loop are not available with side mount brackets.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Outside Mount deductions: Fabric width as ordered, will add 3/16 inch to headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Inside mount deduction: 3/8 inch off Fabric and 3/16 inch off headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||14" - 96"|
|Height||8" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth|| |
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space||3/4"|
|Headrail dimensions|| |