Description and FeaturesSleek, elegant, and timeless, but with a modern feel, the @Home Collection 3/8" Double Cell Light Filtering Shades are part of an exclusive collection designed by Carriann Johnson. They will complement every style, making them the perfect go-to shades for every room in your home. Choose from 37 colors and patterns, like Ponderosa Pine and Brushed Linen Goji Berry, to create a look that works with your style effortlessly. You can even add a brushed nickel or oil-rubbed bronze headrail to enhance the look. To keep these shades looking as good as new, add the Scotchgard Protector option, which will make these shades resistant to spills, dirt, and stains.
The double cell construction of these shades makes them energy efficient and helps lower your energy costs. The @Home Collection 3/8” Double Cell Light Filtering Shades are available with 7 unique lift systems. They come standard with a lift cord, but you can also choose a cordless lift system for free! Or upgrade to a continuous cord loop, a corded or cordless top down/bottom up, a continuous cord loop and top down/bottom up combo, and remote-controlled motorization. With these shades, you can have both style and modern functionality.
- 2 blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger shades.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Continuous cord loop is available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Cordless lift system available for additional child safety.
- Cordless top down/bottom up is available.
- Motorization available.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Somfy Motorization. 5 Channel remote available
- White on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless, continuous cord loop with top down bottom up, cordless top down/bottom up, continuous cord loop are not available with side mount brackets.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Due to the thickness of the double cell material, we cannot offer fabric wrapped bottom rails in this style.
- Outside Mount deductions: Fabric width as ordered, will add 3/16 inch to headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Inside mount deduction: 3/8 inch off Fabric and 3/16 inch off headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||14" - 96"|
|Height||8" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth|| |
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space||3/4"|
|Headrail dimensions|| |