Description and Features
Made of soft spun lace fabric, which helps absorb noise and increase your home's energy efficiency, the Select Single Cell Light Filtering Shades can be completely customized. And if you have wide windows, they are available in widths you can’t get with other shades. Choose from 12 beautiful colors, like Moon Glow and Afterglow, to create a one-of-a-kind look. No matter which color you choose, the backside that faces the street will be white, conforming to common HOA guidelines. These cellulars gently filter and diffuse the light, giving your home a soft, warm quality.
Now 100% Cordless! Our Cordless Lift & Lock™ system comes standard on the Select Single Cell Light Filtering Window Treatments. This eliminates external cords completely. Or you can upgrade to a cordless top down/bottom up Lift & Lock™ system. This lets you lower the shade from the top to let in natural light, all while keeping the bottom closed for privacy. You just can’t go wrong with budget-friendly window covers like these.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- Soft, thick, easy to clean 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade for a truly custom look
- All components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
- Cellular shade available in large sizes for those big windows
- 3/4 inch Single Cell Construction
Recommendations and Limitations
- UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Cordless and Cordless TDBU headrails will be color coordinated to the fabric.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Single headrail can be made up to 84" wide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||
* Wider widths are available utilizing multiple shades mounted side by side.