DescriptionMade of soft spun lace fabric, which helps absorb noise and increase your home's energy efficiency, the Select Single Cell Light Filtering Shades are completely customizable. And if you have wide windows, they are available in widths you can’t get with other shades. Choose from 12 beautiful colors, like Moon Glow and Afterglow, to create a one-of-a-kind look. No matter which color you choose, the backside that faces the street will be white, conforming to common HOA guidelines. These cellular shades gently filter and diffuse the light, giving your home a soft, warm quality.
A lift cord comes standard on the Select Single Cell Light Filtering Shades, but you also have 4 upgrade options to consider. Choose a continuous cord loop for large windows. The loop lift system will help you lower and raise the shades evenly. Pick a cordless lift system if you want to eliminate external cords completely. A top down/bottom up lift system lets you lower the shade from the top to let in natural light, all while keeping the bottom closed for privacy. The top down/bottom up system also has a cordless option. You just can’t go wrong with budget-friendly shades like these.
- Cordless lift system raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets.
- Cordless top down/bottom up provides the ultimate light control by lowering from the top and raising from the bottom without the use of cords.
- Continuous cord loop raises large and hard-to-reach shades easily with one cord loop; cord remains same length no matter where shade is positioned.
- Top down / bottom up allows shades to lower from the top and raise from the bottom to achieve both natural light and privacy.
- 2 shades on 1 headrail cover patio doors and other large expanses by placing two independently operated shades side-by-side on the same headrail for a clean, consistent appearance.
- Soft, thick, easy to clean 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade for a truly custom look
- All components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White fabric on backside (streetside) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
- Cellular shade available in large sizes for those big windows
- Free Cordless Upgrade!
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- %UV Blockage - 99%
- Cordless top down/bottom up: Min. Width = 16.5 inches, Max Width = 96 inches, Min. Height is 12 inches , Max is 84 inches
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Lift cords for shades will be color coordinated.
- CCLoop-Min. Width is 18 inches, Max is 96 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches and Max is 96 inches
- Cordless-Min. Width is 16.5 inches, Max is 84 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches, Max Height is 84 inches
- Minimum Mounting Surface-Standard Headrail Inside Mount is 1 1/4 inch, Outside Mount 1 inch. TDBU Inside Mount is 1 1/4 inch, Outside Mount is 1 inch. CCLoop Inside Mount is 3/4 inch, Outside Mount is 2 inches. Cordless Inside Mount is 3/4 inch and Outside Mount is 1 1/2 inch.
- Flush Mount-Standard is 2 1/4 inch. TDBU is 2 1/4 inches. CCLoop is 2 3/4 inches. Cordless is 2 1/8 inch.
- All headrails, Standard, Cordless, TDBU, Cordless TDBU and Continuous Cord Loop will be color coordinated to the fabric.
- Top down / bottom up-Min. Width is 13 inches, Max. is 72 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches and Max. Height is 96 inches
- 3/4 inch Single Cell Construction
- Standard Headrail Size-1 7/8 inch Deep by 1/2 High
- For 2 on 1 headrail option, lift cords can only be on the outside, Left blinds will have cords on the left and right blind will have cords on the right. No cords can be in the center of the blind.
- Top Down, Bottom Up will have lift cord to raise shade from the bottom on the LEFT side and cord to lower the top rail on the RIGHT.