Description and FeaturesInsulate your windows and save on energy costs with our Select Double Cell Light Filtering Shades. This product is completely customizable, so it will be made just for you from start to finish. If you’re looking for all the bells and whistles in your window coverings, then this is it! Easily customize these shades to perfection.
This shade is custom built, from the very beginning to the very end, so you can order extra wide widths to perfectly fit your window. And with color-coordinated rails and components, you’ll have a designer look for much less.
- Our new lift and lock cordless option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button to lift and lower.
- Cordless top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new lift and lock system. Child safe, just press the button to lift and lower.
- Continuous cord loop raises large and hard-to-reach shades easily with one cord loop; cord remains same length no matter where shade is positioned.
- Top down / bottom up allows shades to lower from the top and raise from the bottom to achieve both natural light and privacy.
- 2 shades on 1 headrail cover patio doors and other large expanses by placing two independently operated shades side-by-side on the same headrail for a clean, consistent appearance.
- Soft, thick, easy to clean 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade for a truly custom look
- All components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White fabric on backside (streetside) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
- Cellular shade available in large sizes for those big windows
Recommendations and Limitations
- All headrails, Standard, Cordless, TDBU, Cordless TDBU, Continuous Cord Loop and Motorization will be color coordinated to the fabric.
- %UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Lift cords for shades will be color coordinated.
- 1/2" Double Cell Construction.
- For 2 on 1 headrail option, lift cords can only be on the outside, Left blinds will have cords on the left and right blind will have cords on the right. No cords can be in the center of the blind.
- Top Down, Bottom Up will have lift cord to raise shade from the bottom on the LEFT side and cord to lower the top rail on the RIGHT.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth|| |
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space|| |
|Headrail dimensions||1 7/8" x 1/2"|