Description and FeaturesOffering the best premium features and options for a price you can afford, the Select Double Cell Blackout Shades give you ultimate light control, and they even help muffle some outside noise. This makes them perfect for baby nurseries, bedrooms, home theaters, and media rooms. Their double cell construction will insulate your windows and lower your energy costs and usage. If you have an extra wide window, these are the perfect shades for you. They come in wide widths so you can get the look you want without sacrificing style.
Made from soft-spun lace fabric, these shades are available in 12 modern colors. No matter the color you choose, the backside is white, which will help you maintain a uniform look outside and conform to common HOA regulations. To make the Select Double Cell Blackout Shades a perfect fit for your needs, choose from 5 different lift options, including the standard lift system, a continuous cord loop, cordless, top down/bottom up, and cordless top down/bottom up. With so many options, the window shades you’ve been dreaming of can now be a reality.
- Our new lift and lock cordless option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button to lift and lower.
- Cordless top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new lift and lock system. Child safe, just press the button to lift and lower.
- Continuous cord loop raises large and hard-to-reach shades easily with one cord loop; cord remains same length no matter where shade is positioned.
- Top down / bottom up allows shades to lower from the top and raise from the bottom to achieve both natural light and privacy.
- 2 shades on 1 headrail cover patio doors and other large expanses by placing two independently operated shades side-by-side on the same headrail for a clean, consistent appearance.
- Easy to clean 100% polyester Double cell blackout fabrics are easy to clean and help absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade for a truly custom lookon backside (streetside) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- All components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White fabric on backside (streetside) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
Recommendations and Limitations
- All headrails, Standard, Cordless, TDBU, Cordless TDBU, Continuous Cord Loop and Motorization will be color coordinated to the fabric.
- %UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Lift cords for shades will be color coordinated.
- 1/2 inch Double Cell Construction
- For 2 on 1 headrail option, lift cords can only be on the outside, Left blinds will have cords on the left and right blind will have cords on the right. No cords can be in the center of the blind.
- Top Down, Bottom Up will have lift cord to raise shade from the bottom on the LEFT side and cord to lower the top rail on the RIGHT.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||
|Headrail dimensions||1 7/8" x 1/2"|