Description and Features
Modern, energy-efficient, and designer friendly, the Premier 2” Blackout Cellulars will immediately enhance the look of your home. Perfect for bedrooms, media rooms, or any other room you want to keep the sun out, the shades will not allow any light to come through the fabric. Available in the popular top down bottom up lift style, you will have the option to lower them from the top, allowing you to maintain privacy, while letting the natural light to come in.
Available in 12 popular colors you are sure to design a treatment that will perfectly match and enhance your room’s color scheme. The rails are color coordinated to the fabric you choose, which provides a put together look. Upgrade to the popular Tri-Shade option, which will make this two shades in one. The feature allows you to lower the shades from the top, exposing the sheer material, allowing you to let the light in while maintaining privacy. Finally, the Premier 2” Blackout Cellulars are easy to install. You’ll have the designer look you’ve always wanted!
- All rails will be fabric wrapped.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Tri-Shade will be automatically top down bottom up. The top portion will be sheer material that is slightly see through.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- 2" Single Cell Construction
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- UV Blockage - 99%.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric will protrude past headrails when shade is fully raised due to size of pleat.
- Standard inside mounted brackets are top mounted. Side mounted brackets available upon request for shades under 48" only
- 1/4" deduction off headrail and 3/8" deduction off fabric for inside mount. Please do not attempt to accommodate for these deductions as the shade may not fit.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||