DescriptionThe Premier Single Cell Blackout Shades are designed to look great, block light, and save you money. Because they’re made from blackout fabric, these shades are perfect for bedrooms, baby nurseries, and even home theaters. Their cell construction makes them energy efficient, saving you money on energy costs by reducing your cooling and heating bills throughout the year. They’re also made of high quality thick 100% spun lace fabric, which can help absorb some outside noise, giving you a calmer, quieter space.
These shades are available in 19 colors, including Porcelain Blue, Pieris, and Magnolia. With so many color options, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your style and your home’s color scheme. Choose from a continuous cord loop, a cordless lift system, a corded or cordless top down/bottom up, and remote-controlled motorization. You can also choose the TriShade option, which is available exclusively on our premier line of cellular shades. This option gives you 3 shades in 1, including a cellular shade and a sheer pleated shade, all with the same functionality of a top down/bottom up shade.
- Cordless lift system raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets.
- Cordless top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom without the use of cords.
- Continuous cord loop raises large and hard-to-reach shades easily with one cord loop; cord remains same length no matter where shade is positioned.
- Top down / bottom up allows shades to lower from the top and raise from the bottom to achieve both natural light and privacy.
- 2 shades on 1 headrail cover patio doors and other large expanses by placing two independently operated shades side-by-side on the same headrail.
- Battery-Operated Motorization allows you to open and close shades with the touch of a button. Remote control operates a single shade or up to 5 shades at the same time.
- Our TriShade option is like having three window coverings in one! Sheer Pleated Shade with wider pleats in choice of colors, Top Down/Bottom Up reduces glare and harsh sun and Cellular Shade offers complete privacy and energy efficiency.
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- ¾ inch large pleat size is ideal for large windows.
- All rails and components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White tabbed fabric on backside (streetside) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- 100 % polyester which provides crisp pleats.
- Cellular shade available in large sizes for those big windows
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- All headrails, Standard, Cordless, TDBU, Cordless TDBU, Continuous Cord Loop and Motorization will be color coordinated to the fabric.
- %UV Blockage - 99%
- Cordless top down/bottom up: Min. Width = 16.5 inches, Max Width = 96 inches, Min. Height is 12 inches , Max is 84 inches
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Lift cords for shades will be color coordinated.
- CCLoop-Min. Width is 18 inches, Max is 96 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches and Max is 96 inches
- Cordless-Min. Width is 16.5 inches, Max is 96 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches, Max Height is 84 inches
- Minimum Mounting Surface-Standard Headrail Inside Mount is 1 1/4 inch, Outside Mount 1 inch. TDBU Inside Mount is 1 1/4 inch, Outside Mount is 1 inch. CCLoop Inside Mount is 3/4 inch, Outside Mount is 2 inches. Cordless Inside Mount is 3/4 inch and Outside Mount is 1 1/2 inch. Motorization Inside Mount is 3/4 inch and Outside Mount is 1 1/2 inches
- Flush Mount-Standard is 2 1/4 inch. TDBU is 2 1/4 inches. CCLoop is 2 3/4 inches. Cordless is 2 1/8 inch. Motorization is 2 1/8 inch.
- Top down / bottom up-Min. Width is 13 inches, Max. is 72 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches and Max. Height is 96 inches
- 3/4 inch Single Cell Contruction
- Standard Headrail Size-1 7/8 inch Deep by 1/2 High
- Motorization-Minimum mounting Inside Mount, 3/4 inch. Minimum Flush Inside Mount, 2 1/8 inch. Outside Mount Height needed 1 1/2 inch.
- For 2 on 1 headrail option, lift cords can only be on the outside, Left blinds will have cords on the left and right blind will have cords on the right. No cords can be in the center of the blind.
- Top Down, Bottom Up will have lift cord to raise shade from the bottom on the LEFT side and cord to lower the top rail on the RIGHT.