Description and FeaturesNow 100% Cordless! Designed to look great, block light, and save you money, the Premier Single Cell Blackout Shades are a great fit for any style, and they come with a fabric-wrapped headrail. Because they’re made from blackout fabric, these treatments are perfect for bedrooms, baby nurseries, and even home theaters. Their cell construction makes them energy efficient, saving you money on energy costs by reducing your cooling and heating bills throughout the year. They’re also made of high quality thick 100% spun lace fabric, which can help absorb some outside noise, giving you a calmer, quieter space.
These cellulars are available in 19 colors, including Porcelain Blue, Pieris, and Magnolia. With so many color options, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your style and your home’s color scheme. Cordless Lift & Lock™ system comes standard, but if you want an even more modern option, opt for remote-operated motorization.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- Top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system.
- Battery-Operated Motorization allows you to open and close shades with the touch of a button. Remote control operates a single shade or up to 5 shades at the same time.
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- 3/4 inch single cell pleat size is ideal for large windows.
- All cordless headrails and components are fabric wrapped to coordinate with the color selected.
- White tabbed fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- 100 % polyester which provides crisp pleats.
- Cellular shade available in large sizes for those big windows
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
Recommendations and Limitations
- %UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||