Description and FeaturesMade from linen and linen-like fabrics, which will give your space a soft, airy, relaxing vibe, the @Home Collection 3/4" Linen Bliss Cell Shades are designed by a well-known HGTV designer, Carriann Johnson. Because they’re cellular shades, they will help you reduce energy costs all year long by making your home more energy efficient. You have your choice of 10 designer colors, like Maple Grove and Aspen White, to create the perfect look.
These shades come standard with beautiful metallic hardware, and you can choose to upgrade to a bushed nickel or oil-rubbed bronze headrail. Choose a cordless lift system for free or upgrade to a continuous cord loop, corded or cordless top down/bottom up, remote-controlled motorization, or a continuous cord loop and top down/bottom up combination. The @Home Collection ¾” Linen Bliss Cell Shades also have the Scotchgard Protector option, which keeps your shades free of dirt, spills, and stains.
- 2 blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger shades.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Continuous cord loop is available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Cordless lift system available for additional child safety.
- Cordless top down/bottom up is available.
- New continuous cord loop and top down bottom up option available.
- Motorization available.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Neutral color on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Light Filter Fabric
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless, cordless top down/bottom up, continuous cord loop, and continuous cord loop and top down bottom up are not available with side mount brackets.
- Cordless, cordless top down/bottom up, continuous cord loop, and continuous cord loop and top down bottom up come with white headrail only with a color coordinated insert strip.
- Fabric wrapped bottom rails.
- Light filtering
- Outside Mount deductions: Fabric width as ordered, will add 3/16 inch to headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Inside mount deduction: 3/8 inch off Fabric and 3/16 inch off headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||14" - 96"|
|Height||8" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth|| |
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space||3/4"|
|Headrail dimensions|| |