Description and Features100% light blockage with an innovative track system, the 3/8" Double Cell Blackout Slumber Shades are ideal for day sleepers, those who prefer complete darkness to sleep, and even home theaters. Traditional blackout shades let in some light on the sides, creating a halo effect. But these shades have a side track system that provides a tight closure for complete light blockage. They also have solid cellular construction, making them energy efficient and saving you money on energy costs.
These blackout shades are available in 16 colors, like Marina and Sea Mist, so you can get the style you want without giving up the light blockage you need. The 3/8” Double Cell Blackout Slumber Shades come with a standard lift cord, but you can upgrade to a continuous cord loop or a top down/bottom up lift system. Choose the continuous cord loop if you have a large window. This will make raising and lowering the shade easy and effortless. The top down/bottom up system lets you raise and lower the shade from both the top and the bottom, so you can let in natural light through the top while keeping the bottom lowered for privacy.
- Side tracks are available in white, tan, or bronze to match the existing trim.
- Smooth continuous cord loop option available.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- The side tracks combined with the double cell fabric insulate the windows.
- The top seal and side tracks completely seal off the light gaps around the shade, providing a darker sleeping environment.
- Specially designed side tracks are black lined to absorb incoming light.
- Conforms with CPSC guidelines.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Privacy Factor: 5 out of 5
- Blocks 100% of all incoming light.
- Made in the USA!
Recommendations and Limitations
- Available as an inside mount only.
- We will deduct 3/4 inch from the width of fabric and 1" off the headrail and bottom rail. Please do not adjust measurements.
- Blackout with custom side tracks
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||