Description½” Single Cell Blackout Slumber Shades have the exclusive SlumberShade side track system that seals tight around the window frame, eliminating the light gaps that blackout curtains or other shades have. Blackout shades are perfect for bedrooms for day sleepers, the nursery for the little one’s nap time or home theater rooms. As with all of our products, the slumber shades come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- The side tracks are available in white, tan, or bronze to match the existing trim.
- Smooth continuous cord loop option available.
- Top down bottom option up is available.
- Cordless child safety option is available.
- Cordless top down bottom up is available.
- The side tracks combined with the double cell fabric insulate the windows.
- The top seal and side tracks completely seal off the light gaps around the shade, providing a darker sleeping environment.
- Specially designed sidetracks are black lined to absorb incoming light.
- Magnetic and fuzzy seals are used on cordless and cordless top down bottom up shades to ensure closure between the bottom rail and window sill.
- Confirms with CPSC guidelines.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Privacy Factor: 5 out of 5
- Blocks 100% of all incoming light.
- Made in the USA!
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 8"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Available as an inside mount only.
- Headrail dimensions – standard 1 ½” x ½”, continuous cord loop 1 ¾” x 1 3/8”, top down bottom up 1 ½” x ½”, cordless and cordless top down bottom up 1 1/8” x 2 ¼”.
- Minimum mounting surface is 1 ½”.
- Minimum flush inside mount is 2”.
- Minimum mounting surface for continuous cord loop, cordless, and cordless top down bottom up is 1 5/8”.
- Minimum mounting surface for flush inside mount for continuous cord loop, cordless, and cordless top down bottom up is 2 1/4”.
- Minimum width for continuous cord loop is 22”.
- Top down bottom up maximum width is 84”, maximum length is 96”.
- Minimum width for cordless and cordless top down bottom up is 19 3/8”. Maximum width is 96” and maximum length is 84”.
- Cordless, cordless top down bottom up, and continuous cord loop shades are not available with side mount brackets.
- Cordless top down/bottom up takes an addtional 4-6 days in production.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- We will deduct 3/4 inch from the width of fabric and 9/16 inch off the headrail and bottom rail. Please do not adjust measurements.