Description and Features
Woven woods are the designers choice when it comes to adding texture to any room. The Remote Lift Premier Unlined Woven Wood Shades come pre-configured with an affordable remote control lift system. Operated with AA or lithium batteries you can find anywhere, its easy to install and enjoy the benefits of these treatments within minutes of opening your box. This product is raised and lowered with minimal energy use, allowing you to go years before needing new batteries.
With natural materials along with top-notch remote lift system, they are an elegant, beautiful and eco-friendly choice. All of the 18 customer favorite colors in the Remote Lift Premier Unlined Woven Wood Shades allow the perfect amount of natural light to come in. The 6" valance will drape across the front of the materials, hiding the roller and motorized components from view, both from the street-side and from the inside of your home. Beauty and ease of use have been combined to make the perfect treatment for your window.
- Classic roman style fold shade.
- Integrated valance included.
- Conforms with CPSC guidelines.
- Valance to cover headrail included
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- For Outside mount shades, the valance will be 1 inch wider than the shade to create a Cornice style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Standard Valances are 6 inches in height. Under 18 inches wide, the valance will be 4 inches in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1 3/4 inch for the smaller headrail and 2 3/4 inch for the large headrail. Custom return depths are available up to 7 inches with NO extra charge.
- Outside mount returns are attached to the valance using the VRS System-Valance Return Stabilizer refers to the clear corner pieces that attach to the valance and returns, keeping them stable and in perfect alignment. This will increase the width to the shade by 1 - 1 1/2".
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||20" - 84"- Motorization|
|Height||20" - 84"- Motorization|
|Min inside-mount depth||2"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 1/2"|
|Min outside-mount space||1 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/2"|