DescriptionTropical Isle Bamboo Shades are the perfect solution to carry the natural beauty of wood from your furniture to your window coverings. Rich in character, our Tropical Isle Bamboo shades are right for every decor. Choose from a full range of Quality Bamboo Shades at SelectBlinds.com. Our offerings include privacy or open weaves, and an array of options including blackout and privacy linings, as well as a generous selection of edge bindings to take customization to a new level. This line of quality bamboo shades incorporate a variety lift mechanism options. As with all our product, these shades come with a lifetime warranty and free shipping. Proudly made in the USA!
- Available with the duofold top down / bottom up option.
- Available with a continuous cord loop lift system.
- Available as a 2 or 3 on 1 headrail.
- •Available with 2" edge binding. 1" of fabric will show on each side of shade.
- Available with blackout and privacy liner options.
- 7" Valance included free of charge.
- Roman fold style of shade.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Shades come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Made in the USA
- Privacy Factor:2.5 out of 5
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- Due to the natural characteristics of the product, there may be a 1/2"-3/8" variance on height.
- Headrail dimension - 1 1/2" x 5/8".
- Minimum depth for an inside mount is 1". Minimum for a flush mount is 2".
- Stack size formula - add 4" for headrail and 1" for every 12" in shade length in order to determine the size of the stack.
- Minimum width for continuous cord loop - 24".
- Minimum width for top down / bottom up is 24".
- To insure proper allignment, please inform us if shades will be mounted side by side
- Please note: This is a natural product and colors will vary season to season. It may not be possible to match previous orders.
- Color Dusk Breeze cannot be made with a liner or binding.
- All outside mount shades will come with a hold down bar and brackets. This bar can be removed if necessary by breaking the glued seal and pulling the rod out.