Description and FeaturesNow 100% Cordless! Made from high-end natural wood at a budget-friendly price, the Premier Natural Wood Shades are one of our most affordable woven woods. Give your home an earthy, enriched look and feel with these window treatments. Choose from 11 color and pattern options to create a one-of-a-kind look that’s perfect for every room in your home. To give these shades a designer touch, upgrade to leather and suede-like edge binding, creating a clean, cohesive, expensive look.
Choose from two liner options – privacy or blackout – for complete light and privacy control. This product comes standard with a cordless system, so you can rest assured your children are safe. You also have the choice to upgrade to a motorized lift system. With a touch of a button, you can raise and lower the Premier Natural Wood Window Treatments easily.
- Classic roman style fold shade.
- Integrated valance included.
- Conforms with CPSC guidelines.
- Valance to cover headrail included
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Edge Binding available as option on most fabrics and are sewn to the woven wood material for durability, structure and a cleaner appearance. Shade and valance sides and sides of shade. No edgebinding offered on the bottom rail and valance returns. Corners are mitered providing a high-end drapery workroom look.
- Liners are available as an option. Privacy and blackout available and are neutral white to the outside. Liners are physically attached to the back of the woven wood shade and operate in unison with them.
- Motorization is available as an option
Recommendations and Limitations
- For Outside mount shades, the valance will be 1 inch wider than the shade to create a Cornice style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Standard Valances are 6 inches in height. Under 18 inches wide, the valance will be 4 inches in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1 3/4 inch for the smaller headrail and 2 3/4 inch for the large headrail. Custom return depths are available up to 7 inches with NO extra charge.
- Outside mount returns are attached to the valance using the VRS System-Valance Return Stabilizer refers to the clear corner pieces that attach to the valance and returns, keeping them stable and in perfect alignment.
- Inside mount returns are available upon request.
|Specifications and Installation|
20" - 84"- Cordless
20" - 84"- Cordless
|Min inside-mount depth||2"|
|Min flush-mount depth||
3 1/2" Cordless
|Min outside-mount space||1 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/2"|