Description and FeaturesMade from high-end natural wood at a budget-friendly price, the Premier Natural Wood Shades are one of our most affordable woven wood shades. Give your home an earthy, enriched look and feel with these shades. Choose from 11 color and pattern options to create a one-of-a-kind look that’s perfect for every room in your home. To give these shades a designer touch, upgrade to leather and suede-like edge binding, creating a clean, cohesive, expensive look.
Because of the natural materials used in these shades, light will naturally filter through the small gaps and crevasses. If you don’t like that, you can always add a privacy or blackout liner to the back. If you like traditional simplicity, you’ll love that these shades come standard with a lift cord. But if you’d like something a little more modern, upgrade to a continuous cord loop, motorized, or top down/bottom up lift style.
- Classic roman style fold shade.
- Integrated valance included.
- Confirms with CPSC guidelines.
- Valance to cover headrail included
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Edge Binding available as option on most fabrics and are sewn to the woven wood material for durability, structure and a cleaner appearance. Shade and valance sides and bottom included. No edgebinding offered on the returns. Corners are mitered providing a high-end drapery workroom look.
- Liners are available as an option. Privacy and blackout available and are neutral white to the outside. Liners are physically attached to the back of the woven wood shade and operate in unison with them.
- Motorization is available as an option
Recommendations and Limitations
- For Outside mount shades, the valance will be 1 inch wider than the shade to create a Cornice style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Standard Valances are 6 inches in height. Under 18 inches wide, the valance will be 4 inches in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1 3/4 inch for the smaller headrail and 2 3/4 inch for the large headrail. Custom return depths are available up to 7 inches with NO extra charge.
- Outside mount returns are attached to the valance using the VRS System-Valance Return Stabilizer refers to the clear corner pieces that attach to the valance and returns, keeping them stable and in perfect alignment.
- Inside mount deductions for cord loop shades will be 1/2 inch on headrail/valance and 1 inch on the fabric.
- Outside Mount shades with the CC-Loop will have 1/2 inch added to the headrail width and 1 1/2 inches added to the valance to accomodate the controls
- Inside mount returns are available upon request.
- 10" - 96"- Standard Lift
- 22" - 96"- Cont. Cord Loop
- 10" - 96"- Top Down Bottom Up
- 20" - 84"- Cordless
- 12" - 108"- Standard Lift
- 12" - 108"- Cont. Cord Loop
- 12" - 108"- Top Down Bottom Up
- 20" - 84"- Cordless
- 2 1/2" Standard Lift
- 3 1/2" Top Down Bottom Up
- 3 1/2" Cont. Cord Loop
- 3 1/2" Cordless
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||2"|
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space||1 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/2"|